Car and Motor Insurance in Malta
Our Car and Motor Insurance policies are simple and easy to understand, and this is proven by the fact that we are Malta’s most popular car insurance provider. We have many years of experience under our belts. Our policies have also been developed with customer needs firmly in mind.
In addition to standard cover, we also offer numerous optional extra benefits which can be added on to our standard policies listed below as additional benefits.
Comprehensive and Third Party Fire and Theft policies from GasanMamo are reasonably priced and offer their holders a great sense of protection.
We fully understand that proof of how good an insurance policy is displayed when a claim is made. We’re proud to say that this is a key area for us, being committed to ensuring that claims are settled quickly and with minimal fuss.
Should you need to make a claim, rest assured that GasanMamo’s staff will provide full support throughout the claim process and keep you duly updated every step of the way.
- Free Protected No Claims Discount on Comprehensive and Third Party Fire and Theft policies – applies on the fifth and over claims free year for drivers aged 25 years or over.
- Free roadside assistance on Comprehensive policies
- Get a quote and renew online from the comfort of your home
- Road licence renewal service
Reducing an Insurance Premium
There are numerous things you can do to pay a cheaper annual insurance premium. Take a look at our list below:
- Restrict cover to Third Party Fire and Theft
- Restrict cover to Third Party Only
- Variable excess levels – pay more towards the cost of each claim and we’ll reduce your premium
- Get a discount for insuring multiple vehicles
- Get a discount for limiting the number of drivers
- Private Car Proposal Form
- Motorcycle Proposal Form
- Commercial Vehicle Proposal Form
- Collectors’ Car Proposal Form and Data Protection
Require Further Help with your Car Insurance?
Our experienced car insurance team can help you with any queries you may have.
Reporting an Incident
In the event of an incident, which is covered by your Motor Insurance Policy issued by GasanMamo Insurance Ltd, you are required to inform us of it AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. You may do this by completing the Online Claim Form.
We would then confirm receipt by return e-mail providing you with a reference number. We will also mail you a printed version of the claim form which you would be required to sign and return to us by mail together with the payment of your excess and some other documents where required. There may be cases where it will be necessary for you to visit our claims department in person.
You may also call personally at our offices or at any of our branch network – for details of our addresses and opening hours please visit the Contact Us page.
For more information kindly follow this link – Motor Insurance Claims