Chat with us


21 320 202

21 224 001

GasanMamo Claims Office:
21 345 130

We are sorry to hear that you have suffered a loss and we are listing below some guidelines which we hope you will find useful.

First of all, keep calm and check that all parties are safe. If someone has been injured call the Emergency services on 112.

Front to Rear collisions: take photos of the collision and of the damages incurred, and move the vehicles to a safer place also so as not to block the flow of traffic. Fill in the front to rear form and make sure you get the full details of the other party, tick the boxes in the middle of the form and ensure that the form is signed by both drivers. Keep note of the details of any witnesses. If more than two vehicles were involved in the accident use another form and mark the details of all vehicles on each form, using either the ‘Remarks’ or ‘Sketch’ section.

Other types of collisions: Call the Wardens on 21 320 202. Make sure that the statement you sign on the wardens’ report is correct. It may be useful to take photos of the collision, the accident site and the damages incurred.

If someone is injured, or government property has been damaged, or the other party leaves the scene of accident: call the Police on 21 224 001. It may be useful to take photos of the collision, the accident site and the damages incurred. If your vehicle has been damaged while parked or else has suffered damage by fire, or has been stolen or damaged during an attempted theft please report the incident to Police on 21 224 001 immediately you become aware.

If you accidently damage your vehicle or it is damaged by, for instance, flooding or a storm, please contact us as soon as possible so that we can give you further guidance.

If you are not able to drive away your vehicle safely, you should call for a tow truck. You may have Road Side Assistance cover automatically included in your Motor policy or else you may  have purchased it as an add-on. In this case please contact MET on 2122 7676 or 2122 7979.

Once you leave the site of accident, you may report this accident through this website by clicking here. If you need to talk to one of our claims handlers, please contact our Head Office on 21 345 130 or any of our branch offices.

For any further information, please access the Motor Insurance Claims page.