Travel Insurance in Malta
Travel Insurance Policies
Our insurance is competitively priced and features very good benefits aimed at covering you against eventualities that could occur on your trip overseas.
GasanMamo travel insurance in Malta provides a comprehensive package for your holiday and/or business trip. Purchasing travel insurance from GasanMamo makes it easy for you to protect yourself.
Cover and Standard Benefits
Standard benefits as listed below are available to you when purchasing GasanMamo Travel Insurance:
- Loss or damage to baggage and money
- The cost of purchasing emergency essential replacement items if your baggage is temporarily lost
- COVID-19 cover for cancellation charges, additional travel and accommodation expenses, and emergency medical and associated expenses
- Golfing cover
- Personal Accident Cover
- Cancellation & Curtailment of your trip
- Costs for emergency medical and associated expenses including a hospital cash benefit if you are admitted into a hospital
- Personal Liability
- Delayed and/or Missed Departure
- Loss of Passport
- Rental vehicle insurance excess cover
- Pet care cover
Optional Extensions (available at an additional premium)
- Cancellation of Service due to adverse weather conditions or other natural disasters
- Excess Waiver (you may opt to waive the policy excess against payment of an additional premium. If this option is taken any claims will be paid without the deduction of the standard policy excess)
- Winter sports cover for equipment, piste closure, and ski pack cover
- Higher personal accident benefits
Please click here for the Summary of cover
Annual Travel Insurance
We offer an Annual Travel Insurance policy which caters for the needs of the frequent traveller. The salient details of this product are as follows:
- An annual product offering twelve months’ cover
- Policy covers all trips to Europe, or anywhere in the world, with a maximum duration of 15 days, 6 months or 12 months any one trip
- Standard and Executive cover options
- Free cover for children under 16 years of age (if parents and/or guardians are insured under the annual policy)
This policy is competitively priced and offers the frequent traveller the convenience of having one policy covering all trips over a twelve-month period without the need to declare the trips since these are automatically covered.
24 hour Worldwide Emergency Medical Assistance
If you suffer serious injury or illness whilst abroad, experienced assistance coordinators will, where necessary, contact hospitals and guarantee medical fees. If required, medical advisors will be consulted for their views on the possibility of arranging repatriation.
The cover operates only if all of the following conditions are satisfied:
- All of the people entitled to benefit under this Policy are normally resident in Malta at the date of the issue of the Schedule; and
- The trip is a conventional holiday or a business trip of a commercial nature; and
- It is a round trip starting and ending in Malta during the period of insurance.