Boat Insurance in Malta
Boat Insurance Policies
As a leading provider of boat insurance in Malta, GasanMamo is dedicated to providing wide-ranging and flexible boat cover for a substantial number of craft types. Protect your vessel and its equipment with GasanMamo.
Boat Insurance Cover and Standard Benefits
We provide cover for loss or damage to your vessel and it equipment caused by external accidental means including, but not limited to:
- Stress of Weather
- Stranding or Sinking
- Collision or Contact
- Fire or Lightning
- Bursting of Boilers
- Malicious acts or vandalism
- Accidents in loading or unloading
- Transit by road or ferry in Malta
- Loss or damage to outboard motors through dropping off or falling overboard
- Breaking of Shafts, Struts and Propellers
- Legal Liability
Here is a list of additional cover benefits which are available as part of our Boat Insurance Policy:
- Sighting Costs of inspecting the underwater part of the hull of the insured vessel after a stranding even if there is no damage.
- Fire Extinguishing Appliances and Safety Flares – the cost of replenishing fire fighting appliances and safety flares following a fire on board the insured vessel.
- Emergency and Salvage Charges reasonably and necessarily incurred, up to the sum insured, in the safeguarding and/or recovery of the vessel where the expenses are designed to minimize a loss covered by the policy.
- Reasonably and necessarily incurred emergency and salvage charges up to the sum insured are covered in the safeguarding and/or recovery of the vessel, where the expenses are designed to minimise a loss covered by the policy
- Legal Costs you have incurred with the written consent of GasanMamo Insurance Limited.
- Personal Accident Cover for you and your immediate family against bodily injury or death caused by violent, accidental, external or visible means sustained during the period of insurance while aboard, embarking or disembarking your vessel.
- Travelling Expenses you, your immediate family and any guests on your vessel, have incurred to travel back to Malta following your vessel being damaged in foreign territorial waters by an insured peril.
- Replacement of Passport Costs you have incurred for replacing a passport belonging to you and/or your immediate family and/or your guests, travelling with you, which is lost or destroyed while you are aboard and using the vessel.
Why Choose GasanMamo For Your Boat Insurance?
- A No Claims Bonus scale up to a maximum discount of 25%.
- Free Water Skiing Extension.
- Free Italian Waters Certificate with increased limit of indemnity per Italian statutory requirements.
- Optional Racing Risks extension.
- Efficient Claims Service and immediate assistance by our appointed consultants in the time when you need us most.