We have teamed up with two reputable companies – Bajada New Energy Limited and Solar Solutions Limited to provide a one-time special offer on Home Insurance to encourage their customers to avail themselves of Home Insurance when purchasing photovoltaic panels.
We will be offering a €50 voucher that can be used against the purchase of a Home Insurance policy. The scheme will operate immediately up to and including the 30th June 2014 and will apply for new risks incepted during this period. It will be subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The class of insurance eligible for this voucher is Home Insurance (Buildings and/or Contents)
- Vouchers may be redeemed against NEW policies ONLY.
- The voucher cannot be used against the renewals of existing policies. Previous policies in force will be considered as New, following a lapse period of three months from expiry date. If a policy has expired for a period longer than three months it will be re-issued as a New policy against which the voucher can be used.
- The voucher is valid for a period of 12 months up until the 30th June 2014.
- Vouchers must be presented at the point of payment and redeemed in full in one transaction. A voucher cannot be redeemed in part.
- The voucher is not redeemable for cash.
- Vouchers that are defaced, mutilated, altered, lost or stolen vouchers will not be replaced, refunded or redeemed.
- The voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer that may be in force at time of application.
- Normal underwriting criteria will be applied to all new policies. Risks will be underwritten and treated on a case by case basis and the company reserves the right to refuse any risk.
- No insurance cover will be in force until a policy and a certificate of insurance have been issued by GasanMamo.
- The Voucher can only be redeemed in GasanMamo offices and GasanMamo Tied Insurance intermediaries and brokers.
- GasanMamo reserves the right at any time to modify, suspend or discontinue this offer by giving immediate notice to the public via the GasanMamo website.
- GasanMamo processes personal data in line with the Data Protection Act (2001). You are here by consenting to the use of the information you provide by GasanMamo and associated companies.