This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to develop his/her career with one of the leading insurance companies in Malta.
Working close with an experienced team, you will be given the opportunity to develop your professional career.
Responsibility for overseeing the Branches accounting operations, ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements within Tied Insurance Intermediaries, providing accounting assistance in the Investments and the Debtors cycle, handling general accounting entries and assistance in the preparation of the quarterly management accounts of related small entities.
The Ideal Candidate:
The ideal candidate should have:
- An A Level standard of education or a similar qualification, with an MQF level of 4
- Is in the process of obtaining the ACCA qualification
- Responsible, organised and self-motivated
- Meticulous and possesses an eye for detail
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Conversant with MS Office Software, particularly Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to liaise with external stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills
Benefits and Perks:
- A challenging job opportunity
- A competitive salary with benefits
GasanMamo is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in all aspects of employment and encourage applications from all the community, irrespective of race, religion, gender, disability, age or sexual orientation
Apply by sending a covering letter and CV together with contact telephone number to email@example.com
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.
28th May 2019