We are currently seeking to employ a full-time Support Clerk to join our team at the Personal & Commercial Underwriting Department. In this position, you will carry out general office duties including greeting customers who call at our office, answering and managing incoming calls over the phone and other administration and technical duties.
Main duties will include but are not limited to:
- Greet customers to the office, answering all incoming calls and re-routing them to relevant parties;
- General administration and technical duties;
- Data entry on internal systems and processing of documentation.
The applicant is expected to:
- Have excellent telephone manners;
- Can offer a warm and friendly greeting to customers;
- Be smart, well organised and computer literate;
- have strong interpersonal skills, an outgoing personality and is a team player capable of working within an enthusiastic and motivated team;
- Is fluent in written and spoken Maltese and English;
- Is in possession of a minimum of six (6) Ordinary Level certificates (including English, Maths and Maltese).
Previous experience in a similar role would be an asset, however, full training will be provided.
Benefits and Perks:
The chosen candidate will be joining a highly reputable organisation that is known for the excellent training that is provides. It offers a good working environment a good work-life balance and career progression. Benefits include:
- Generous remuneration package
- Special leave for parents
- Carers’ leave
- Study support and professional membership reimbursement
- Employee discount on various insurance products
- Group Life and Personal Accident Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Volunteering Leave
GasanMamo is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in all aspects of employment and encourages applications from all the community, irrespective of race, religion, gender, disability, age or sexual orientation.
If you are interested in being considered for this post, please send us a covering letter and CV, including a contact phone number on [email protected]
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.
10th December 2021