We are currently seeking to employ a full-time Support Clerk to join our team at the Personal Lines Underwriting Department.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- chasing customers, tied intermediaries and brokers for policy renewal
- data entry on internal systems and processing of documentation
- general administration and technical duties.
Qualifications & Skills:
- have excellent telephone manners;
- be smart, well organised and computer literate;
- have strong interpersonal skills, an outgoing personality and are a team player capable of working within an enthusiastic and motivated team;
- be fluent in written and spoken Maltese and English;
- be in possession of a minimum of six (6) Ordinary Level certificates (including English, Maths and Maltese).
Previous experience in a similar role would be an asset, however, full training will be provided.
Benefits and Perks:
You will be joining a highly reputable organisation that is known for the excellent training that it provides. You will enjoy working in an environment that will offer you a good work-life balance and will give you the opportunity to progress in your career. Benefits include
- Generous remuneration package
- Special leave for parents
- Carers’ leave
- Study support and professional membership reimbursement
- Employee discount on various insurance products
- Group Life and Personal Accident Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Volunteering Leave
GasanMamo is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in all aspects of employment and encourages applications from the community, irrespective of race, religion, gender, disability, age, or sexual orientation.
If you are interested in being considered for this post, please send us a covering letter and CV, including a contact phone number on [email protected]
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
4th December 2022