This full-time position entails working closely within a young and dynamic team to create and improve systems as well as showing passion for modern technologies. You will participate in the entire software lifecycle including discussions and fact finding. In your team, you will work with the methods of agile software development.
The right candidate must
- Have or is currently pursuing a recognized qualification in IT at MQF level 5 or higher;
- Have a creative approach to problem-solving;
- Have excellent communication skills both written and verbal;
- Have willingness to learn new technologies;
- Have excellent interpersonal skills;
- Have a good grasp of SQL and database technologies.
Preference will be given to those who have previous relative working experience.
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the right candidate, a good working environment and a good work-life balance and career progression.
- Attractive salary package that reflects your work experience and skills;
- Career progression;
- Shorter working hours during summer;
- Hybrid working
- Training and study support
- Life, personal accident and health insurance
- Special leave for parents;
- Carers’ leave;
- Employee discounts on various insurance products;
On-the-job training will be offered to the chosen candidate.
GasanMamo is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in all aspects of employment and encourages applications from all the community, irrespective of race, religion, gender, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Apply by sending a covering letter and CV together with a contact telephone number to the email below.
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.
29th September 2023