This full-time position entails forming part of an IT team with responsibility for the engineering and re-engineering of systems in a manner consistent with the Company’s current and future design methodologies.
The right candidate must:
- Have or is currently pursuing a recognised qualification in IT at MQF level 5 or higher;
- Have a creative approach to problem solving;
- Have excellent communication skills both written and verbal;
- Have excellent interpersonal skills;
- Have the ability to work under pressure;
- Be able to work unsupervised and work well within a team.
Preference will be given to those who have developed solutions with artistic flair using the mentioned technologies and previous relative working experience.
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the right candidate, a good working environment and a good work-life balance and career progression.
- Shorter working hours during summer
- Special leave for parents
- Carers’ leave
- Study support and professional membership reimbursement
- Employee discount on various insurance products
- Group Life and Personal Accident Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Volunteering Leave
The chosen candidate will be required to work 40 hours a week, with most of the work done during normal office hours but the job can entail some evening or weekend work, particularly if an unforeseen situation arises. The job is office-based.
On the job training will be offered to the chosen candidate.
GasanMamo is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in all aspects of employment and encourages applications from all the community, irrespective of race, religion, gender, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Apply by sending a covering letter and CV together with contact telephone number to [email protected]
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.
30th June 2021