We have a vacancy in our Motor Underwriting Department. We are looking for a mature, flexible individual capable of working under minimum supervision. The Job is ideal for someone who likes meeting people and build a career in insurance. It involves:
- Providing insurance quotations and underwriting new business.
- Seeing to walk-in customers, answering incoming calls and email enquires.
- Issuing new policies and renewals.
- Developing and following up prospective clients.
Qualifications and skills:
- SEC Level of education at grade 5 or higher OR similar qualifications
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- IT skills particularly in Microsoft Office
- Ability to work as part of a team or on own initiative
On the job training will be provided.
Benefits and Perks:
You will be joining a highly reputable organisation that is known for the excellent training that it provides. You will enjoy working in an environment that will offer you a good work-life balance and will give you the opportunity to progress in your career. Benefits include:
- Generous remuneration package
- Reduced Summer hours
- Special leave for parents
- Carers’ leave
- Study support and professional membership reimbursement
- Employee discount on various insurance products
- Group Life and Personal Accident Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Discounts with a broad range of providers, including gym memberships, retails outlets etc.
- Volunteering leave
GasanMamo Is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in all aspects of employment and encourages applications from the community, irrespective of race, religion, gender, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Apply by sending a covering letter and CV together with contact telephone/mobile number to [email protected]
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.
10th April 2023