We are currently seeking to employ a Motor Claims Support Executive within our Motor Claims Department.
Based in the Motor Claims Department at our Head Office you will work closely with the team members to process and settle motor insurance claims. This post offers opportunities for learning and growth.
- Registering and investigating motor insurance claims
- Determining the extent of cover for the incident
- Liaising with other parties involved in the claim, including insurers to determine fault.
- Authorising payments while ensuring they are within policy limits and legal obligations
- Handling and resolving queries from customers, providing advice and assistance as necessary
We are looking for someone who possesses:
- a minimum of 6 ‘SEC’ level passes that include English and Mathematics
- ECDL certification or equivalent proof of computer literacy
- excellent skills in communication (verbal and written), customer service and negotiation
- the ability to pay attention to detail and to analyse information
The chosen candidate should
- enjoy working in a team
- be willing to learn new skills, take initiatives and work with minimum supervision
- appreciate the value of efficiency, integrity, fairness and transparency
Having worked in a similar environment or having an interest in cars is advantageous but not necessary.
Benefits and Perks:
The chosen candidate will be joining a highly reputable organisation that is known for the excellent training that is provides. It offers a good working environment a good work-life balance and career progression. Benefits include:
Generous remuneration package
Special leave for parents
Study support and professional membership reimbursement
Employee discount on various insurance products
Group Life and Personal Accident Insurance
GasanMamo is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in all aspects of employment and encourages applications from all the community, irrespective of race, religion, gender, disability, age or sexual orientation.
If you are interested in being considered for this post, please send us a covering letter and CV, including a contact phone number on [email protected]
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.
19th August 2021