We are currently looking for someone who has a background in motor vehicle repairs or in handling Motor Claims and a real passion for delivering exceptional customer service to join the Cost Control Section of our Motor Claims Department.
Working within a dedicated team of claims handlers and reporting to the team leader, the chosen candidate will play a key part in our customers’ claims journey
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Managing motor insurance claims in accordance with company policy
- Processing payments relating to the repair of vehicles and the supply of spare parts
- Liaising closely with motor surveyors and vehicle repairers
- Updating customers about the progress and outcome of their claim
- Dealing with all enquiries in a professional and efficient manner in line with required company service levels and standards.
Qualifications & Skills:
- SEC Level of education at grade 5 or higher OR similar qualifications
- Knowledge of or familiarity with vehicle repairs and parts
- IT skills particularly in Microsoft Office
- Strong interpersonal skills and outgoing personality
- An eye for detail with the ability to stay organized at all times
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Maltese
Benefits and Perks:
You will be joining a highly reputable organisation which offers benefits to its employees, such as:
- Generous remuneration package
- Adaptable working hours
- Reduced summer hours
- Special leave for parents
- Carers’ leave
- Study support and professional membership reimbursement
- Employee discount on various insurance products
- Group life and personal accident insurance
- Medical insurance
- Discounts with a broad range of providers, including gym memberships, retails outlets etc.
- Volunteering leave
GasanMamo is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in all aspects of employment and encourages applications from all the community, irrespective of race, religion, gender, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Apply by sending a covering letter and CV together with contact telephone number to email@example.com
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.
6th February 2020