We have an opportunity for a Claims Officer within the Cost Control section of our Motor Claims Department. The selected candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day activities within the cost control function of the motor claims department. This role entails handling client queries relating to vehicle repairs, resolving issues and liaising with motor vehicle assessors, parts suppliers, repairers, and intermediaries. Duties also include monitoring parts orders, processing receipts, payments and claims recoveries., as well as other duties within the motor claims department.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Fluent in written and spoken Maltese and English
- A very good knowledge of vehicles and the vehicle repair process
- IT skills particularly in MS Office Applications
- Experience in insurance or in a relevant motor trade environment would be considered an asset
Benefits and Perks:
You will be joining a highly reputable organisation that is known for the excellent training that it provides. You will enjoy working in an environment that will offer you a good work-life balance and will give you the opportunity to progress in your career. Benefits include:
- Generous remuneration package
- Adaptable working hours
- Reduced summer hours
- Special leave for parents
- Carers’ leave
- Study support and professional membership reimbursement
- Employee discount on various insurance products
- Group Life and Personal Accident Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Discounts with a broad range of providers, including gym memberships, retails outlets etc.
- Volunteering leave
- Social Events
GasanMamo is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in all aspects of employment and encourages applications from all the community, irrespective of race, religion, gender, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Apply by sending a covering letter and CV together with contact telephone number to [email protected]
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.
7th December 2022