We are currently seeking to employ a Motor Insurance Claims Adjuster to join the Cost Control Section of our Motor Claims Department.
As a Motor Claims Adjuster, your core responsibility will be to assist customers with the processing of claims in particular to matters relating to vehicle repairs. This is based on best practice methods to ensure total customer satisfaction and the safe and efficient repairs of motor vehicles.
To excel in this role, you must have excellent communication and negotiation skills, while a good knowledge of vehicle body repair processes as well as second hand market values of vehicles would prove to be very useful.
Your primary responsibilities include:
- Managing motor insurance claims in accordance with company policy
- Assisting claimants with issues relating to the repair of their vehicle
- Negotiating and settling ‘total loss’ claims
- Processing payments relating to the repair of vehicles and the supply of spare parts
- Liaising closely with motor surveyors and vehicle repairers
Knowledge and Experience:
- Experience and/or knowledge in motor insurance claims or in the motor vehicle repair trade
- Familiarity with different makes and models of motor vehicles and with their market values
- Proven negotiation skills accompanied with strong communication skills
- SEC Level of education at grade 5 or higher OR similar qualifications
- Fluent in both written and spoken Maltese
- Strong IT skills, particularly MS Office
You will be joining a highly reputable organisation which offers benefits to its employees, such as:
- Generous remuneration package
- Adaptable working hours
- Reduced summer hours
- Special leave for parents
- Carers’ leave
- Study support and professional membership reimbursement
- Employee discount on various insurance products
- Group life and personal accident insurance
- Medical insurance
- Discounts with a broad range of providers, including gym memberships, retails outlets etc.
- Volunteering leave
GasanMamo is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in all aspects of employment and encourages applications from all the community, irrespective of race, religion, gender, disability, age or sexual orientation.
If you are seeking a new challenge and would enjoy the opportunity to work in a growing and changing business, APPLY NOW by sending a covering letter and CV together with a contact telephone number to firstname.lastname@example.org
Preference will be given to applicants with previous work experience in insurance.
6th February 2020