This full time position entails forming part of a young dynamic IT team with responsibility for the engineering and re-engineering of systems in a manner consistent with the Company’s current and future design methodologies.
The right candidate must:
- Have or is currently pursuing a recognised qualification in IT at MQF level 4 or higher;
- Have excellent communication skills both written and verbal;
- Have excellent interpersonal skills;
- Have the ability to work under pressure;
- Be able to work unsupervised and work well within a team.
Being a successful company, we offer excellent prospects for training and career progression, a highly competitive salary, and a good work-life balance together with other benefits.
The chosen candidate will be required to work 40 hours a week, with most of the work done during normal office hours but the job can entail some evening or weekend work, particularly if an unforeseen situation arises. The job is office-based.
GasanMamo is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in all aspects of employment and encourages applications from all the community, irrespective of race, religion, gender, disability, age or sexual orientation.
23rd January 2019