We are currently seeking to employ a full-time Customer Support Executive to join our team in the Health Underwriting Department.
Main duties will include but are not limited to:
- Providing insurance quotations and underwriting new business
- Handling enquiries from customers, branches and intermediaries
- Seeing to walk-in customers, answering in-coming calls and email enquires
- Issuing new policies and renewals
- Developing and following up list of prospective clients
We are looking for someone who has excellent communication skills and the ability to build relationships with customers and colleagues. No previous insurance experience is needed as all the necessary on-the-job training will be provided.
Candidates should ideally have an A level standard of education, be IT Proficient, including Microsoft Office and fluent in written and spoken English.
The necessary on the job training will be provided.
Benefits and Perks:
The chosen candidate will be joining a highly reputable organisation that is known for the excellent training that is provides. It offers a good working environment a good work-life balance and career progression. Benefits include:
- Generous remuneration package
- Special leave for parents
- Carers’ leave
- Study support and professional membership reimbursement
- Employee discount on various insurance products
- Group Life and Personal Accident Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Volunteering Leave
GasanMamo is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in all aspects of employment and encourages applications from all the community, irrespective of race, religion, gender, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Apply by sending a covering letter and CV together with contact telephone number to [email protected]
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.
21st December 2021