We are looking to recruit a Claims Support Executive to join our young and dynamic team in the Health Department.
This role is ideal for someone who is inquisitive, has initiative and likes meeting people.
Main duties will include but are not limited to:
- Processing medical claims
- Investigating medical claims
- Liaising with healthcare providers and other healthcare specialists
- Handling enquiries from customers, branches and intermediaries
- Issuing claim payments
Qualifications and skills:
- SEC Level of education at grade 5 or higher
- IT skills particularly in Microsoft Office
- Fluent in written and spoken Maltese and English
- Ability to work as part of a team or on own initiative
Preference will be given to candidates who have a qualification in insurance or are in their final stages of obtaining one. A Medical background will be considered an asset.
Benefits and Perks:
The chosen candidate will be joining a highly reputable organisation that is known for the excellent training that is provides. It offers a good working environment a good work-life balance and career progression. Benefits include:
- Shorter working hours during Summer
- Generous remuneration package
- Special leave for parents
- Carers’ leave
- Study support and professional membership reimbursement
- Employee discount on various insurance products
- Group Life and Personal Accident Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Volunteering Leave
GasanMamo is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in all aspects of employment and encourages applications from all the community, irrespective of race, religion, gender, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Apply by sending a covering letter and CV together with contact telephone number to [email protected]
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.
30th November 2023