A vacancy has arisen in the Finance Department and applications are invited for a full-time Finance Clerk.
The successful candidate will be part of our Finance team and will be responsible for various accounting duties and other tasks as may be required.
Applicants are expected to:
- Be dynamic and energetic
- Be able to work on own initiative and with minimum supervision
- Have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Have minimum Advanced level in Accountancy
- Be conversant with MS Office Software, particularly Excel
- Preferably have a working knowledge of computerised accounting systems, such as Sage
- Previous experience in an accounts role would be an asset, however, full training will be provided.
Benefits and Perks:
The chosen candidate will be joining a highly reputable organisation that is known for the excellent training that it provides. It offers a good working environment a good work-life balance and career progression. Benefits include:
- Generous remuneration package
- Special leave for parents
- Carers’ leave
- Study support and professional membership reimbursement
- Employee discount on various insurance products
- Group Life and Personal Accident Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Volunteering Leave
GasanMamo is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in all aspects of employment and encourages applications from all the community, irrespective of race, religion, gender, disability, age or sexual orientation.
If you are interested in being considered for this post please send us a covering letter and CV, including a contact phone number on [email protected]
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.
8th April 2023