We are looking to recruit a Data Analyst to join our young and dynamic team in our Risk and Compliance department. This role would be suited to someone who has had previous experience of working in an insurance environment and has excellent analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
Duties will include but are not limited to
- Designing and implementing quality interactive reports and dashboards using BI tools
- Assisting users in the definition of their business requirements
- Assisting/training users in the use of data query analysis and reporting tools
- Preparing and assessing analytical reports
- Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in the data
- Working closely with database administrator to ensure that the appropriate data is available
- Performing checks and testing on the data to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the data
- Analytical duties related to compliance by the insurance and pensions licence holders
- Assisting with the preparation of quarterly and annual regulatory reporting submissions
Qualifications and skills
- An academic qualification in computer science, statistics, mathematics or other relevant field of study at National Qualification Framework Level 6 or better, or a widely recognised professional qualification at a comparable level
- Preferably 2 years’ experience in a similar position – experience in an insurance environment will be considered an asset
- Attention to detail and critical thinker
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A team player – the candidate will work closely with various departments
- Proficiency in Excel and knowledge of business analytics solutions / SQL / ETL tools
Benefits and Perks
You will be joining a highly reputable organisation that is known for the excellent training that it provides. You will enjoy working in an environment that will offer you a good work-life balance and will give you the opportunity to progress in your career.
- Generous remuneration package
- Special leave for parents
- Carers’ leave
- Study support and professional membership reimbursement
- Employee discount on various insurance products
- Group life and personal accident insurance
- Medical insurance
- Discounts with a broad range of providers, including gym memberships, retails outlets etc.
- Volunteering leave
GasanMamo Is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in all aspects of employment and encourages applications from the community, irrespective of race, religion, gender, disability, age or sexual orientation.
If you are interested in being considered for this post please send us a covering letter and CV, including a contact phone number via the apply button below.
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.
25th June 2021