We are currently seeking to employ a Customer Support Executive in our Personal Lines Underwriting Department for our Head Office in Gzira. We are looking for a mature, flexible individual, capable of working under minimum supervision.
The role involves underwriting, negotiating, and securing business for Home, Marine, Travel and other Personal Lines products. The role will involve servicing direct clients, tied insurance intermediaries and brokers.
Applicants with previous experience working in an insurance office environment will be given preference. On the job training will be given to the selected applicant who will also be given the opportunity to pursue their insurance studies.
Skills and Qualifications:
Applicants are to have the following minimum skills and qualifications:
- Possession of qualifications at MQF level 4 or higher preferably in insurance;
- Smart, well organised and computer literate particularly in MS Office;
- Strong interpersonal skills, an outgoing personality and a team player capable of working within an enthusiastic and motivated team;
- Fluent in written and spoken Maltese and English.
Benefits and Perks:
The chosen candidate will be joining a highly reputable organisation that is known for the excellent training that is provides. It offers a good working environment a good work-life balance and career progression. Benefits include:
- Generous remuneration package
- Special leave for parents
- Carers’ leave
- Study support and professional membership reimbursement
- Employee discount on various insurance products
- Group Life and Personal Accident Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Volunteering Leave
GasanMamo is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in all aspects of employment and encourages applications from all the community, irrespective of race, religion, gender, disability, age or sexual orientation.
If you are interested in being considered for this post, please send us a covering letter and CV, including a contact phone number on [email protected]
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.
5th March 2024