We are looking to recruit a Customer Support Executive to join our friendly team at our branch office in Mellieha. In this role you will be primarily advising customers on insurance products, providing quotations and selling all classes of insurance but mainly motor insurance. Assisting and advising clients on claims and taking payments.
This role would be suited to someone who has had previous experience of working within a customer service environment and has excellent organisational and interpersonal skills.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Providing quotations
- Issuing new policies
- Renewing policies
- Following up on prospective clients.
Qualifications and skills:
- SEC Level of education at grade 5 or higher or similar qualifications
- Experience in sales and customer service
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- IT skills particularly in Microsoft Office
- Ability to work as part of a team or on own initiative
- In possession of a valid driving licence
Preference will be given to candidates who have a qualification in insurance or are in their final stages of obtaining one. However, this is not essential as full training will be provided.
Benefits and Perks:
You will be joining a highly reputable organisation that is known for the excellent training that it provides. You will enjoy working in an environment that will offer you a good work-life balance and will give you the opportunity to progress in your career. Benefits include:
- Generous remuneration package
- Use of company car
- Special leave for parents
- Carers’ leave
- Study support and professional membership reimbursement
- Employee discount on various insurance products
- Group life and personal accident insurance
- Medical insurance
- Discounts with a broad range of providers, including gym memberships, retails outlets etc.
- Volunteering leave
GasanMamo is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in all aspects of employment and encourages applications from the community, irrespective of race, religion, gender, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Apply by sending a covering letter and CV together with contact telephone number to [email protected]
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.
10th July 2021