We are currently looking to employ a Branch Trainee Customer Support Executive to join our friendly team at one of our branch offices.
This role would be suited to someone who is seeking a career in insurance.
Qualifications and skills:
- SEC Level of education at grade 5 or higher OR similar qualifications
- IT skills particularly in Microsoft Office
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team or on own initiative
No previous experience is required since full on-the-job training will be provided.
Benefits and Perks:
You will be joining a highly reputable organisation that is known for the excellent training that it provides. You will enjoy working in an environment that will offer you a good work-life balance and will give you the opportunity to progress in your career. Benefits include:
- Generous remuneration package
- Special leave for parents
- Carers’ leave
- Study support and professional membership reimbursement
- Employee discount on various insurance products
- Group life and personal accident insurance
- Medical insurance
- Discounts with a broad range of providers, including gym memberships, retails outlets etc
- Volunteering leave
- Social events
GasanMamo Is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in all aspects of employment and encourages applications from the community, irrespective of race, religion, gender, disability, age or sexual orientation.
If you are interested in being considered for this post please send us a covering letter and CV, including a contact phone number on firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.
6th February 2020