We are currently looking for someone to assist the Reinsurance & Overseas Markets Manager with the Company’s reinsurance and overseas market duties.
The chosen candidate will work partly under the direction of his superior and on his or her own.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Assisting the Manager in the day-to-day running of the business
- Liaising with reinsurers and other overseas contacts and clients
- Collect statistics, and analyse technical information to facilitate decision-making
- Assisting in the production of ad hoc reports
- Liaising internally with other technical departments within the Company
- Assisting with the administration of operations in overseas markets
The job will entail regular meetings with the Company’s international contacts and will eventually include also travelling overseas on Company business.
Qualifications & Skills:
The ideal candidate should have an outgoing personality and enjoy meeting people. He or she should have:
- Obtained or is currently pursuing the ACII diploma qualification or relevant bachelor’s degree preferably in insurance or other related subject OR
- At least two years of experience in general insurance underwriting
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Good analytical skills
- Be computer literate
Experience in a similar role and / or insurance underwriting experience will be considered an asset.
Benefits and Perks:
The chosen candidate will be joining a highly reputable organisation that is known for the excellent training that is provides. It offers a good working environment a good work-life balance and career progression. Benefits include:
- Shorter working hours during Summer
- Generous remuneration package
- Special leave for parents
- Carers’ leave
- Study support and professional membership reimbursement
- Employee discount on various insurance products
- Group life and personal accident insurance
- Health insurance
- Discounts with a broad range of providers, including gym memberships, retail outlets etc.
- Volunteering leave
GasanMamo is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in all aspects of employment and encourages applications from all the community, irrespective of race, religion, gender, disability, age or sexual orientation.
If you feel challenged by this position, and believe you have the required profile, please send your application letter and CV together with contact telephone number to [email protected]
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.
22nd December 2022